Monday, July 7, 2014

Upon My Grave

If you ever misses me, even just once
after all the years, and ages we have
If you miss me
never call my name, for in here I am mute
thus I can't answer, I will not
If you miss me
don't weep, as it will meant nothing
but a pile of fake tears
cause I won't even be there, I will not
If you miss me
don't look for me, and months wondering
you won't find me, you will not, no
If you miss me
you won't be sad, you won't feel pain
for I am your joy, I will always be
If you ever misses me, even just once
you will smile, and you will laugh
each day of each years, delightly
for it was your smile, always
that clear up the sky above me
and made me realize that life is full of light

but If you don't, then I'll be the one smiling
for as I lived, you have prosper me enough
with love and joys. won't it be your turn?

so don't cry any painful seconds no more
cause as you have always lived in my heart
I had never leave yours.

2 comments: